I love Sam Adams Light. I love Sam Adams beer not only because it has great flavor but for what the company represents to big beer. Sam Adams Light is the perfect WW beer for a beer lover like myself. The other "light" or "lite" beers really just taste like water to me, and I drink them like water, but Sam Adams Light still has that flavor and complexity that I am looking for without the extra calories. So here I am drinking my beer and trying to unwind from my, I want to eat everything, day at work.
I work as an receptionist at a local Animal Hospital here in Miami, and if you have never worked as a front desk person to any business you have no idea what you are in for. I think it is harder at an Animal Hospital because the lives of cute little puppies and kittens are in the hands of some people which can be real jerks sometimes, and think that I merely serve the purpose to be a person to which they can be an A-hole too.
After a really hard day I want to snack and binge and eat all my stress away. I am too tried to make food when I come home, so my suggestion is too go eat at my favorite local beer pub "Titanic" and drink my worries away. But I am lucky that my husband is wonderful and decided to cook me dinner tonight so I didn't sabotage myself on my fourth successful day of dieting. And also he bought me a beer told me to sit down and even did the dishes. Isn't he wonderful.
Unwinding is nice.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for Phil and Sam Adams Light! :) Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThat was Katie, not James
ReplyDelete