That was the text I received yesterday morning, and boy was I ready to party. I love hanging out with my husband's aunt and her neighbors. We open a bottle of wine and talk and talk and talk. At one point we have 3 different conversations at once and boy we are loud. This is usually after our 3rd bottle of wine. Not only did we have some amazing bottles wine, tacos but also an amazing lamb curry that Andi's neighbor Brent made. So I ate and drank and drank some more and this more woke up with a smile on my face.
Granted I drank way past my allowance and snack heavily, yet once again. Are you starting to see a pattern, cause I am falling back into one. What I love about living in Miami is how much more social my husband and I are. We have friends that we hang out with and do silly things with like smoke hookah or just sit around and have a conversation over a couple of drinks. When we were living in Tallahassee many of our friends had moved away after college and the people that stayed with in Tally were few and busy with their own lives. Moving down here last year (omg I have lived here for almost a year!!!) it forced us to go out and be social. Also there is just so much more to do in Miami. I love the fact that I can walk to a movie or just hop ( get it!)and skip to my favorite brew pub Titanic. Sorry I know that was bad.
So yes I do see myself falling back into old patterns and yes I can make up all the excuses I want about going out and having fun, but the real truth is when I step up on the scale and I am going to have to just keep moving on.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww... I don't miss living in Tally, but I miss hanging out with you guys! I still think you should move to the number one beer town aka Asheville :) (I'm not counting Eugene, OR).
ReplyDeleteIt's TOTALLY okay to have night likes that- in fact, it's necessary! Just plan for it, do some extra exercise so you can eat the points, and you'll be fine :)