So if you have ever seen the movie "Beerfest" and after the first night of "training" for the beer games, Jay Chandrasenkhar's character "Barry" wakes up naked next to a dead dead with it's throat riped out and blood on his face. He gets up and as he is running away he says, "No, not again." That is how I felt this moving minus the dead deer.
So yesterday work was insane, I was getting yelled at left and right by clients, doctors, just everyone. I was super stressed and talked Phil in to go to Titanic. I know! But I did get a salad and only two beers, but being a little buzzed after those two beers, I just got the biggest idea ever! Let's go to Whole Foods and get more wine and maybe a snack. So after getting two bottles of sparkling Shiraz (a purple bubbly sparkling wine) and a chocolate cake (at least it was organic) and came home. It was super fun night and after eating half the cake (Phil ate some too) and one bottle later, I woke up this am going "Oh not again" but I will go on.
So I worked out for an hour and had a healthy lunch afterwards and very much enjoyed my night of silly debauchery with my husband and will not regret it.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment